The intercom to connect two motorciclyst
Interphone Link is the ideal intercom for bike to bike communication, up to 300 meters away.
Suitable for those who love to move around the city or outside staying in touch with the other rider, sharing the emotions of the experince or the useful information on the way.
Link is compatible with all types of helmet and allows to receive calls, follow the directions of the Bluetooth connection navigator to safely reach any destination. With an autonomy of over 15 hours, you will always count on its energy.
Featuring Bluetooth connectivity for music and GPS navigation and FM radio, Interphone Link is easy-to-use but complete of all the features, perfect in any weather condition.
Available in black with buttons and details in gray.
- Talk time: up to 15 hours
- Standby: 1000 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Direct function buttons (Quick Touch)
- User-friendly interface
- Smartphone App iOS e Android: allows intercom configuration and control directly from the smartphone
- Anycom: allow communicatin with all Bluetooth® Intercom devices by other brand, in full duplex mode.
- Automatic reconnection: if the intercom connection is lost, it will be automatically reactivated as soon as range is restored.
- 4-way : No
- 3-way : No
- 2-way : 2 way bike-to-bike or rider and passenger
- Speed dial: possibility to store one telephone number, with rapid redial via intercom command
- Voice call (depending on mobile phone model)
- Last number redial
- Compatible with most major smartphone navigation Apps
Built-In FM Radio
- 88.0 MHz to 108 MHz receiver
- RDS function (adjusts to best frequency depending on area)
- 8 pre-set stations
- Automatic storage of first 8 most powerful stations
- Automatic radio mute for incoming calls
- Compatible with most major Bluetooth® navigation devices for motorcycles
- GPS voice instructions
MP3 / Music
- Wireless MP3 music (A2DP/AVRCP) through Smartphone and MP3 player
- Music Sharing
- Firmware Update
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows) and MAC OS
- Majority of helmets on the market
- All smartphones equipped with Bluetooth® technology
- GPS navigation devices with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile
- Intercoms by other brands Earlier Interphone models
- Waterproof : Waterproof level: IP67
- Pre-recorded voice messages (with updatable multi-lingual packages)
- Directional wind-proof microphone
- NDVC - noise dependant volume control
- Dual volume adjustment mode: a) for jet and modular helmets - b) for full face helmets
- Chipset: low-energy high performance processor
- Bluetooth® version 4.2
- Infinity battery with record autonomy
- USB connecter charging cable microUSB
- Connectors for microphone and speaker (MINI USB) and for charging, data and AUX (MICRO USB)
- Control unit rapid release system
- Double installation bracket for helmet (clip and adhesive)
- Internal audio unit with ultra-thin earpieces
- Boom microphone (jet and modular helmets) and adhesive pad microphone (full face helmets)
- Micro USB data and charging cable
- Velcro and sponge spare parts
- Weight : 55 g
- Length : 86.9 mm
- Height : 50.4 mm
- Depth : 22 mm